Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2 Down 4 To Go!

Its official, I passed my module 2 Danish Exam! :) YAY!!!

It was a pretty comprehensive exam in my opinion and it was spread over 2 days. Yesterday we did the listening, reading and writing sections and today we did the spoken section. I'm really happy with my progress through module 2 and I'm really looking forward to starting the next module- honestly I'm really looking forward to FINISHING the Danish lessons, but I know I've got a LONG way to go. There are a total of 6 modules to get through...

Tonight, Klaus and I are going out to celebrate at Tivoli!! :) I think we're going to have a traditional Danish Christmas dinner at one of the restaurants, but he hasn't told me any details other than "wear warm clothes and don't forget your Tivoli pass" :)

Sorry this is so short- things have been a bit busy around here, but I wanted to let people (Dad) know that I passed my test! :)

XOXO,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment