Friday, July 13, 2012

Last update before Scotland!

We leave for Scotland in 4 days!!!! Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to spending time with Klaus by ourselves with no work, or school, or anything else to get in the way. I know he's ready for it too, he's been working a LOT the past couple weeks and deserves a break! :) I've got everything taken care of that I can so far, we'll do the last loads of laundry this weekend and then we'll be able to pack the bag (Klaus has one of those GIANT backpacks that we're planning on taking- I'll carry the camera bag... lol!)

Things around here for me have been a little on the boring side actually, without my classes anymore I have turned VERY domestic... which is totally bizarre! I've been doing a lot of cooking and cleaning and grocery shopping and organizing the apartment while Klaus is at work. But I also FINALLY joined a gym here which has helped immensely! :) So I actually get out of the apartment and do some physical activity too which has really been the only thing keeping me sane...

This boring stuff will hopefully change soon though because 1) Klaus will be around more once his project at work is finished- which should be soon after our vacation and 2) after Scotland I plan to really start working on the wedding stuff! So I'll have something to focus on and plan for, yay! and 3)I'm planning to start up some informal danish lessons at the red cross once we get back as well so hopefully I'll be able to practice what I learned in class and build on it too.

Here are a few more pictures from my random walks around the area just to give you guys a glimps at Copenhagen (or really Lyngby) :) Enjoy!
Pretty sunset!

This makes me smile everytime I pass it! :)


This is the IBM headquarters- really neat building!


I miss everyone back home- all this alone time has made me a bit homesick I think, but its ok!
XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment