Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Much Love

So Klaus is currently on a plane from Chicago to Dallas and will be here in just a few hours!! YAY!!!! :) He called from Chicago and said that the first flight was fine but that getting thru the immigration lines took a while so we didn't get to talk for long, but that's ok because I will get to see him IN PERSON soon! :)

The past week has been extremely busy! I thought not having a job to worry about might actually free up my schedule and give me plenty of time to get everything done... Silly Joy... I think I'm as prepared as I can be at this point though. I've gone thru the majority of my stuff and thrown away a lot of junk and separated out everything else into "take to Denmark" piles and "give away/ donate" piles and there are still a couple boxes that will stay at Mom and Dad's that are things I really want to keep, but don't necessarily need in Denmark. Thanks to my friends who have come over and helped me get rid of a bunch of stuff from the "give away/ donate" boxes! It makes me feel better to have less to deal with, so THANKS! :)

The hardest part has actually been packing for our weekend trip to San Antonio/ Austin for CJ's wedding. I don't know why but it took me forever to organize that one little bag and wrap their wedding gift, I'm really looking forward to this weekend I think its going to be awesome. But, I think its probably because I've been so overwhelmed with the move that I haven't really been worried about the immediate stuff. I have a feeling that as soon as the plane takes off next Thursday I'm going to remember about 4,000 things I didn't take care of or pack... but it will all be ok because I will be going to Denmark with my amazing fiance! :)

Speaking of which, I'm going to end this now so that I can go get him from the airport! :) YAY!!!
I will probably not update again until early next week, this weekend is going to be busy but sooo much fun spending time with family and friends!
XOXO,
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment